Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member Ronald Lyons IV

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 4 days ago #688 by RonaldLyons
Hello all I have been sim racing since, Nascar Racing series if not before that on Nintendo Entertainment System. i am coming here to because I am looking for a peaceful mature racing league where people believe in same faith as me. I have seen this league for some time because i search for a Christan league before and got christian Racing League and then this but CRL don't do short track stuff so I am coming here. I did race with CRL back in Rfactor blew my engine in trucks I had a sponsor then in sim racing was not used to the new equipment then. So to sum it up I have had sponsors in sim racing my brother has a sponsor Baofeng Radio's Canada also I paint cars and do color grading for race broadcasting  and would love to debut my new make of a car for the Late model division gonna throw a little present here if you guys don't mind also i can do contigs and league logos. Below Will be the DEVX1-LAX Edition Devlopment Xtreme 1 Lyons Autoraicng Xtreme Edition I can change the whole kit colors but that's another thing. Will post more just have to post finished paints only sorry copyright on some assets.

Debut Car for SLMS
[img
Last edit: 2 months 4 days ago by RonaldLyons.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds