Welcome to the RFJ forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member Kurt Messick

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #620 by KurtMessick
Hello everyone, I am a new member to RFJ. I have been a member of iRacing for 15 years, since the first public offering.  I am a retired police officer. I am originally from California and still living in CA. I have seen RFJ in the league listings over the years and have been interested in joining the group. I have been racing in The Over 60 private league and noticed a few cars with the Racing for Jesus markings. About a year ago, I became so angry, fearful, and feeling hopelessness with the events that are occurring in the world and in the USA. I began feeling drawn by God, to get right with Him.  I decided to turn all these fears over to the Lord. My wife and I began attending Sunday services regularly. We became involved in small bible study groups and started serving the Lord at our church.  I have come to believe that fellowship is very important to strengthening my faith, so I have been making efforts to surround myself with Christian influences, rather than worldly influences I used to follow before becoming re-born.  I am looking forward to fellowshiping with this group and having a good time racing for Jesus.  

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #621 by MarkAndersen
Welcome Kurt! Praise God for your testimony! RFJ was founded for what you say you are looking for.

See you on the track!

-Mark
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by MarkAndersen.

More
11 months 2 days ago #622 by MattLesniewski
welcome to RFJ!!!  i am matt deaf .. my best friend Jeremy Lietzen police officer knows asl .. i was kid  always wanted to be a baseball player and a police officer and army 1 out 3 came true in my life. . i wanna thank you for ur service as being superhero Superman. i am happy u here.. yes i love ur story about christain .. my wife changed my whole life .. 

More
11 months 1 day ago #623 by KurtMessick
Replied by KurtMessick on topic New Member Kurt Messick
Hi Matt, I too wanted to be a baseball player when growing up, but at the age of 20, I stopped playing baseball after playing two years at a  junior college. I continued to play softball into my 40's. I always enjoyed playing the game.  Which one the three came true for you? 

More
11 months 1 day ago #624 by KurtMessick
Replied by KurtMessick on topic New Member Kurt Messick
Hi Mark, thank you for the welcoming.  I hope to see on the track.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #625 by GlennP
Replied by GlennP on topic New Member Kurt Messick
Kurt welcome! I hope you've had a good experience so far with RFJ. It's always great to welcome new members and believers to our league. I hope your experience here grows beyond the racing into long-lasting friendships off the track.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds