Larry Jones RIP

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #359 by GlennP
Larry Jones RIP was created by GlennP
We were just informed that Larry Jones has passed away!  Larry raced with us on Wednesday night in the Street Stocks and the Skip Barber. At the time there was no indication he was having any problems. He finished both races and said good night. Some time in the morning he passed away before he left for work. We will update with any further details as they become available. We ask that you uplift his family in prayer during this difficult time. Larry was a U.S. Army Veteran 1988-1998 and a Veteran of Desert Storm.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by GlennP.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #360 by MarkAndersen
Replied by MarkAndersen on topic Larry Jones RIP
I am very saddened to hear this. I raced with Larry on Monday and he sounded fine.

I really appreciated his positive attitude, he always was a good representative of Jesus and RFJ on the track. He and I were about the same skill level so we would race each other quite a bit so I will miss our competition.

I am thankful that he is with the Lord now and we will see him again when we join him in eternity. Prayers for his family.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by MarkAndersen.

• JosephMartin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 8 months ago #361 by JosephMartin
Replied by JosephMartin on topic Larry Jones RIP
We'll see you again Larry. We're going to miss you. Always had such a positive attitude on track!

More
2 years 8 months ago #362 by MikeWeisberg
Replied by MikeWeisberg on topic Larry Jones RIP
Really going to miss racing with Larry.  He was a great man.  Always enjoyed trying to chase him down.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattLesniewski

More
2 years 8 months ago #379 by MattLesniewski
Replied by MattLesniewski on topic Larry Jones RIP
Thank you, RFJ for your kind words and support of Larry Jones. The pastor Matt did speak about RFJ a story about racing to Jesus before he passed away being said he race to JESUS final, the moment he finished the race no matter what place he is in. He finished the checkered line to Jesus. There were great spoken about RFJ everyone asked me about. It was awesome honor.. Thank u all for support I appreciate it.
Matthew Lesniewski

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds