Verse of the Day

Got Jesus?

RFJ Membership

If you wish to join RFJ and get access to our forums, please contact Glenn Papp at glenn@racingforjesus.com and he will set you up with an account

New Members

• JustinRogers
  • BlaiseAndrich
  • JeffWubker
  • DerekShilling
  • ButchDavis

RFJ Forum Latest Posts

RFJ Facebook

RFJ Discord

Racing For Jesus

RFJ Images

rfj_265_20090111_1847545624.jpg

In Memory

blevins.jpg

Prayer request

More
5 days 21 hours ago #441 by RussellHooper
Prayer request was created by RussellHooper
Hope it's OK to post this type of thing here.

I meant to say something during the practice before the Wednesday night race.

On Thursday, 12 Jan I go see a retinopathist  about probable surgery on my right eye.
I'm a diabetic. Sometimes I suffer from diabetic retinopathy. It causes bleeding in the eye. I've dealt with this since the mid 90s. Haven't had a serious problem in over 15 years. Now I am.

I had a bleeder develop a week or so before Christmas. Normally after a few days or a week the blood is absorbed by my body. (Isn't it amazing how God designed the body to kinda clean up after itself?) This time the blood wasn't absorbed and it's trapped by the gel inside my eye. So, surgery.

I don't know if they'll cut my eye or use a laser. I'll find that out in the morning. What I'm hoping for is that if surgery is required, which it likely is, that they'll do it the same day as my appointment. I want to just get it done so I can see again.

If you're curious let me know and I'll describe my vision as it is right now.

Thanks everyone. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 days 14 hours ago #442 by MarkAndersen
Replied by MarkAndersen on topic Prayer request
I will pray for your surgery and quick recovery Russell. May God give you peace. - Mark

More
1 day 10 hours ago #443 by MattLesniewski
Replied by MattLesniewski on topic Prayer request
prayers and get well soon..

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds