Username Password: Remember me

Join the USTA Racing Team
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Join the USTA Racing Team

Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week, 6 days ago #11849

• bjcda
  • Admin Emeritus
RFJ is proud to announce the USTA racing team here at RFJ. Bill "Magoo" will captain the team of USTA's. There are some basic qualifications to join the team, or maybe it should be disqualifications. If ya' usta be able to remember the names of friends you have known for 30 years or more, then you may qualify. If ya' usta be able to read the ketchup bottle without yer' readers, you may qualify. If ya' usta been able to bend over to tie your shoes but now ya' wear slip on's, they ya’ may qualify. If ya' usta watch TV without the captions on, they ya' may qualify.If ya' usta remember to cancel your turn signals after a lane change, you may qualify. But the most important one is this. If ya USTA be better at sim racing you definitely qualify. See ya' on the track all ya' fellow USTA's
Last Edit: 1 week, 6 days ago by bjcda.

Re: Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week, 6 days ago #11850

I usta be better at a lot of things, but never was any good a sim racing
- Mark Andersen, RFJ Admin

Re: Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week, 3 days ago #11851

• GlennP
  • Admin
I like that Bill! I think you can have a solid team. The motto, "We've forgotten more than you'll ever know!" I could create a USTA team paint with USTA on the back in really LARGE letters so you know who your team mates are on the track!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bjcda, Scoke

Re: Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week, 3 days ago #11856

bull crap!!

Re: Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week, 1 day ago #11865

I usta been able to do a lot things than I do now.

Re: Join the USTA Racing Team 1 week ago #11869

• Scoke
  • Admin
This post made me smile, haha. I don't meet your qualifications, but I hope the best for your team! See you on the grid!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.