Home RFJ Menu RFJ Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Been a while
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Been a while

Been a while 2 months, 1 week ago #10653

Howdy Guys, as some of you know my I racing expired a few months ago. I apologize for not staying in touch. A lot has happened. First off our son Isaac was born May 18th! He and Ashley are doing great. I am so blessed to have them both. We had tried for over 12 years and it finally happened. About a month later my mother had a heart attack and had to have open heart surgery. She made it through fine though she did have to go back and have a stint because one of the bypasses didn't work. All during this I have been in the process of designing a direct drive steering wheel, which has been very stressful. Throw on top of that trying to sell a house it's been very stressful. I would love some prayer if y'all don't mind. For my mom, wife, baby and selling the home and for me to be able to handle it all. Hopefully I'll be back racing with y'all soon.
Mikeee

Re: Been a while 2 months, 1 week ago #10654

Thanks for the update Mikee! Congrats on the baby and prayers for you mom and your other concerns. God is good! Hopefully we will see you on the track soon!

God bless!
- Mark Andersen, RFJ Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: MikeeeBurns
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.