Username Password: Remember me

Assetto Corsa Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Assetto Corsa Update

Assetto Corsa Update 2 weeks, 1 day ago #11509

• raytoth
  • Tire Changer
assetto corsa has NASCAR now and better graphics. I know the 2 guys that does it, talk to them all time and tracks look just like you see on TV. I'm waiting for all tracks to get released that have cup, truck and NASCAR 98 cars and older. I was talk on their closed forum, you need to be approved for downloading cup and a dirt mod now being made for asetto corsa and better graphic also and NASCAR mods free that converted nascar2k3 cars all ready to asetto corsa could be good choice once all is released tracks and 2018. Will not release anything that don't work or look just like see in real life or books and picture could be good for new commers and asetto corsa had more mods than rfactor2 from drift cars to f1 gto and so on will need to get this hack up and running and better graphic hope understand glen thanks ray toth.also if there a paint scheme you want thayvwill paint it for you and Easter to onstall ofs on asetto corsa than rfcator and setting wheel up better thay even died, force feedback community modders/app maker so its right up there for new commercial glen. Hi at I see rfactor is outdated graphics and no offline NASCAR racing I'm asetto corsa nascar of can play offline also if get one I will be pisting, guy who dose the good, track his name is Chris he and a Aussie started the mod not on any page but Facebook closed group reason did it, I'd was getting spam need to be approved but UE dose it fast, and I tested it really good mod he has day and night version of track also something rfactor may not, have ray toth
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 1 day ago by GlennP.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.