Home RFJ Menu RFJ Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda

Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 3 weeks, 2 days ago #11496

Here are some of the possible cars we might think about to replace the Pro Mazda Car:
V8 Supercar, Formula Renault 2.0, Formula Renault 3.5, Formula 3, Kamel GT Cars, Radical, Porsche GT3 and IMSA Series Cars.

Just a thought and I am not sure if any of these cars are in a Fixed Series where setup's would be available for the various road courses.

Re: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 3 weeks, 1 day ago #11497

I believe Radical Series is a Fixed Series. Could be fun. I can never find anyone on iRacing that wants to race them.

Re: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 2 weeks, 5 days ago #11499

• GlennP
  • Admin
We ran 4 races with the Radical SR8 in March/April and had about the same attendance (11-12) that we currently have on Wednesdays. iRacing does run a "fixed" series for the Radical, the schedule uses many tracks that we have not used on Wednesday nights. Personally, I have most of them.

Formula Renault 2.0, Formula Renault 3.5, Formula 3, Kamel GT Cars, Porsche GT3 and IMSA Series Cars do not run a fixed series on the system.

They do run a Cadillac CTS-V series with Fixed setups!

I'm sure we'd also like to keep the cost of new content down for a new series to be successful.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 5 days ago by GlennP.

Re: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 2 weeks, 4 days ago #11503

Yes, keep the cost down, first and foremost. Whatever is decided, I hope will have some more Christian Drivers join in.

Re: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 2 weeks, 4 days ago #11504

that be awesome . love to learn race more many mods anything goes and now i back more open time every wed night .. looking forward to it whatever u want i be there to race have fun learn more about cars ..

Re: Wednesday Night Cars to Replace Pro Mazda 2 weeks, 2 days ago #11507

My vote is for the Porsche Cup car. Challenging to drive, but extremely rewarding.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.