Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 3 weeks, 3 days ago #11775

• GlennP
  • Admin
Rob if you like and follow our Facebook page: RFJ Sim Racing we try to keep our races scheduled on there in the Events, as well as posting prior to the race. We also post on the web site home page. We really don't "informal" racing, all of our series are pretty much automatic on a weekly basis.

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 3 weeks, 2 days ago #11776

Rob - sorry you missed the race. If you look at out home page of our website on the top right you will see a calendar of our events. Hover over any date that is highlighted and you will see the race information there. I also post the race information the day before on this site, the Facebook page, and the forum in iRacing.

Hope to see you next week!
- Mark Andersen, RFJ Admin

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 2 weeks, 4 days ago #11778

MarkAndersen wrote:
Rob - sorry you missed the race. If you look at out home page of our website on the top right you will see a calendar of our events. Hover over any date that is highlighted and you will see the race information there. I also post the race information the day before on this site, the Facebook page, and the forum in iRacing.

Hope to see you next week!

Tried to find the server but no luck. I'm not a social media participant. No facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Alphabet (Google) products for me. But thanks for the tip I'll keep trying.

Got in. Thanks. Great racing everyone. I took a gamble that yellow#2 was too soon to pit, which was not good. Should have pitted on the yellow, but I noticed you couldn't adjust your fuel level in car, so I thought they would run out of gas. Well played. Look forward to more.
Last Edit: 2 weeks, 4 days ago by RobWaddell.

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 2 weeks, 4 days ago #11779

Glad you could join us Rob! That was fun!
- Mark Andersen, RFJ Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobWaddell

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 1 week, 4 days ago #11785

Great racing with you all today. Great to see a big turnout, had a blast. Here is my view: www.twitch.tv/videos/629677329
Last Edit: 1 week, 4 days ago by RobWaddell.

Re: RFJ Victory Indy Car Series Resumes at New Time 1 week, 4 days ago #11793

I mentioned somewhere I would like to be included in these events. looks like I was a bit ambitious here, with trying to jump into the Indy car (RFJ Victory) races, with one race left to go. It appears on my time line at one o'clock in the morning on race days. Very unlikely that I will be able to compete in that race at that time. (I have already committed myself to one early race each week with the '55/65 + Fellowship league').

Thanks for the series, you, RFJ League admin/members, are doing a good job.

CYA on track sometime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobWaddell
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.