Username Password: Remember me

Gen6 Series FAQ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gen6 Series FAQ

Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 9 months ago #8239

• GlennP
  • Admin
Post any questions you have about this series here. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

We understand you may not have all of the Cup tracks. Please join us whenever you can for some fun and fellowship.

For 2017 we have changed over to 12-week seasons instead of the usual full-length to allow people to jump in mid-year and still have a chance to compete.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by GlennP.

Re: Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 8 months ago #8263

Don't know if this is in the right place but here is a link iracingsetups.nickthissen.nl/ to download iracing setup sync. It runs with iracing kind of like trading paints and it's a database of setups for different tracks. Might be helpful for those who don't have the time to build a setup.

Re: Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 8 months ago #8264

And for those who want to adjust or build you own setups here is a link to a youtube video of Dave Cater and Ray Alfala giving a presentation on how to build a setup.

Re: Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 8 months ago #8497

is the Gen6 Thursday league Fixed? or can we use setups. ..

thanks!
Nick

Re: Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 8 months ago #8499

• GlennP
  • Admin
Nick hopefully Will can chime in on this. I believe he is using the iRacing Fixed setups for now.

Re: Gen6 Series FAQ 3 years, 8 months ago #8500

Fixed is fine with me, I haven't even run on a superspeedway in iracing at all yet.. i'd love to join this series also, not sure on the weekly commitment as the weather gets nicer and I play softball, but i'm addicted to this!. and it's great racing with you guys.

So you can put me in #28 still is fine
  • Page:
Moderators: MikeeeBurns
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.