Home RFJ Menu RFJ Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Update on me
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update on me

Update on me 1 year, 9 months ago #11230

Hello brothers. I have missed you all deeply and am hoping all is going well with each one of you. I have been meaning to write something on here for a while, and I apologize I haven't before now. As some of you know I "retired" from sim racing a few months ago. I wasn't burned out or anything. I just felt God was wanting me to lay it down among some other things. God is definitely doing some changes in my heart. I am trying to keep my focus on Him and lay down any distractions or burdens that could keep me from achieving my purpose. Some things are easier and some are harder. I truly believe God preparing me to use me in some way that I haven't even envisioned. I Ask you would pray for me that I would follow God's will for me and not get distracted and knocked of course. I also pray that Racing For Jesus would be blessed with not only Christians to fellowship with but also lost souls to win to Christ. I also pray that this ministry will still be here for years to come.
My son Isaac is doing great. He will be 18 months this month. Its been wonderful. Hes very smart and extremely energetic. It seems he knows what everything is. Its going by so fast.
I hope to get to meet with some of you again some day maybe at a race or something. Feel free to contact me if any of you will be coming through central Ky.
Many of you have been a part of my life for well over 10 years now and Id like that to continue. So call me or message me. Lets keep in touch.
God bless yall!

Mikeee
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by MikeeeBurns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bjcda, Scoke

Re: Update on me 1 year, 9 months ago #11231

• GlennP
  • Admin
Good to hear from you Mike, thanks for the update. Miss your fellowship each week. Glad to hear things are going well. Praying you continue to focus on the path God has you.

Re: Update on me 1 year, 9 months ago #11232

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Mike. I pray the Lord reveal His will for you! Come visit us in Chicago!

God bless!

-Mark
- Mark Andersen, RFJ Admin

Re: Update on me 1 year, 8 months ago #11239

Wonderful to hear all is going well for you Mike and it's GREAT to hear you put racing out to follow God's will. Your doing the right with having a newborn son and yes it does fly bye. Will be praying for you to be strong and have courage when life doesn't make sense. Always know that God has a perfect plan for you and your Family.

Re: Update on me 1 year, 8 months ago #11240

• gonzo99
  • Team Owner
Glad to hear Mikee. I know God will do something mighty through you. Be blessed my Brother your in my prayers

Re: Update on me 1 year, 8 months ago #11247

• LarryD
  • Admin
Good to hear from you Mikee
God Bless
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Joomla!. XHTML and CSS.